How to calibrate Accu-Check Active Glucometer: If you have got an Accu-Check Glucometer, Just know that they are one of the top brands available in the market. They come up with smart Glucometers as well, from which you can monitor and store your results on your smart phones as well. But there is always a slight problem with the readings sometimes, The reading shows higher than the usual sometimes. Then you may get the doubt whether your device is working properly or not.
How to Calibrate Accu Chek Active Glucometer
So if you are having these questions, Then you can take it to your doctor or you can it sort it out by yourself by some instructions which we are going to mention below. There might be many reasons on why the glucometer might damaged. It is quite simple if you drop any device, they might be a disturbance as well. So handle the device carefully, Never wash the device with water. Just clean it. Now here is how you need to calibrate the Accu-Check Active Glucometer.
- First, Get the Accu-Check Active Glucometer, Testing Strips, and a testing solution which is available in the medical stores.
- First insert the test strip into the meter, When you place it perfectly you will hear a click sound.
- Always make sure the orange pad on the test strip which used for collecting samples is pointing towards the meter.
- Then press the button S on the meter and release it.
- Carefully apply the testing solution on the centre of the orange pad and count five seconds.
- The Result is displayed on the meter. If it is within range mentioned on the box of the test strips, Then you can use it.
But let us remind you one thing that, Accu-Check Active Glucometer consists of a separate kit. In this kit, You will get the testing solution, testing strips and other important things as well. So instead of buying any other strips, Buy from the Accu-Check Active Kit and test the device and strips regularly.
Always check for the expiry date, and if you don’t know how to calibrate with the device. It is better to take the device to your doctor or you can check any videos online as well.